First Seniors Meeting held : 4.45 – 6.00 PM April 11 – Theme ‘Happy Easter in jail” (17 Participants)
Connecting – Senior citizens in all walks of life.
Please first read: “About The Cutting Edge”
- Salonculinaire is a website focused on chefs who practice at the professional level (Technical Chef.com) and supported by the Australian web portal (4ustralia.com).
- Salonculinaire has been around on the net for over 20 years and has proudly encountered over million visitors’ in its lifetime.
- Salonculinaire is an information website for Australian cooks and chefs and is not, never has been, nor will be into the future commercially focused.
- We are in ultimate crisis and have decided that Salonculinaire.com should step-up to assist seniors in our small way.
On this site, we intend to schedule a “happy hour” for seniors.
Meetings will be scheduled and registered participants will be notified with a link, day, and time.
There are membership criteria.
- You must be retired and at least one partner must be over the age 65.
- You must register to join this happy hour (one approved participant may bring a partner or guest).
- Have a laptop – desktop – iPhone with a web /camera and microphone.
- Be aware of ,or willing to join in a free online meeting using zoom (Very easy).
- Introduce yourself to the group, prepare to join in an of hour of fun, share in the conversation, experiences, appropriate jokes, show pets, etc.
- We recommend preparing for the happy hour by having an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink ready’.
- Possibly dress up.
- Log on at the scheduled time and click on the blue code line that shows the “join meeting” link/number.
- The meeting code that will be sent to you must be kept totally confidential and joining is entirely at your own risk.
Registered seniors will be sent a link to the meeting.
- If for some reason you cannot attend please send apologies, any registered participant missing for two consecutive meetings will be replaced by someone on a waiting list.
- We may limit registrations to 100 on the active email list, and if demand warrants, thereafter a waiting list.
- We may attempt to establish moderators who can manage their own zoom meeting, and grow into other online events with the same engaging intent.
- Initially meetings may be limited to small numbers to attempt maintain the best experience for participants.
- Participant numbers will be established in inaugural meetings to establish the most appropriate (maximum) numbers invited to join a scheduled meeting.
- Moderators and participants are welcome to input their experience and ideas that can improve this concept.
- Happy Easter in Jail (Delivered – 17 Participants)
- Virtual Dinner Party
- Virtual Happy Hour
- Virtual Fancy dress
- Virtual Meet the pet or my favourite book
- Virtual Hat competition